- Confirm that I’m not experiencing any flu-like symptoms (coughing, runny nose, sore throat, fatigue) before arriving on site for consultations or 1:1 work
- Wear a non-medical mask at all times
- Wash my hands and use sanitizer regularly
- Not come into direct contact with you or anyone in your home and maintain 6 feet of distance whenever possible
What I’ll need from you:
- Verbal confirmation that you’re symptom free before all in person visits
- Windows in your home (especially where we’ll be working) are open to allow for air flow
These steps align with BC’s Restart Plan and the BC Health Authorities.
The health and well-being of my clients and community always come first.
You have my word that I won’t take any unnecessary risks as we navigate BC’s reopening.
If you’re ready to book, great! Fill out the form below. If you have any other questions or concerns, reach me at [email protected]